Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Who is your Savior?

 
March 27, 2011 will be a date that my husband, I, and our daughter Madi will always remember.  Madi from early on has had a heart for missions, love for others, and a desire to know about Jesus.  We as parents are blessed on this earth to raise such a special girl and it is our job as parents to guide her in any way to know our Savior.  The glory is His, He has been drawing Madi closer year by year, month by month, day by day.  One evening she asked Daniel and I, "How do I know Jesus lives in my heart"?  A moment a parent prays for and waits for...we explained it to her and asked her what she believed and she then said "How can I ask Him into my heart"?..so Daniel then led her in a prayer. Ok, can I say the tear gates opened right on up for me.  How sweet.  Shortly after we scheduled her baptism date to share with others the decision she has made.  We give thanks and praise to God for this huge step Madi has taken in her life.