Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thing 1 Thing 2 Party

Well this month is Dr. Seuss month as well as my daughter Lilli's and niece Aubrey's b-day.  My daughter has always loved Dr. Seuss books, and now enjoys the cartoon from time to time, as well as Dr. Seuss movies such as Horton Hears a Who.  So, I thought what better theme for a b-day bash than to throw a Thing 1 and Thing 2 B-day. You see we have a joint party usually with my niece b/c their b-days are so close together, this makes it easier on family traveling, and whats more fun then celebrating 1 b-day is celebrating 2 b-days!  Here are a few pics from our Thing 1 Thing 2 party.  Some of you from FB have asked where do I find my ideas or where did I get my party decor.  A lot of the ideas came from blog searching online, I have posted some of my fav party blogs under Blogs I like.  I also typed in google Thing 1 and Thing 2 Party blogs and I found even more pictures. A dear friend of mine also shared some great ideas with me, so I can't take all the credit :)  The supplies I mostly found at Hobby Lobby (which by the way the cashiers now know my name there b/c I shop there at least once a week...I know my husband probable prefers our next house not to be so close to a HL, ha ha).  Anyways, I hope you enjoy the party pictures, we sure had a blast. I definitely suggest this party theme for a boy or girl.  There really are endless ideas with this theme and it is so whimsical and FUN,  I certainly felt like a kid again and I saw it brought that out in other adults as well.  As for the Dr. Seuss attire, well of course you can order that from The Lillipad.