Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Slumber

I kept telling Lilli to please go to sleep b/c she kept getting up tonight.  I then told her over and over you have to stop coming in my room you need to stay in your bed and sleep...Well she listened to half of that comment...She stopped coming in the room, but this is how I found her.  I about stepped on her, it's good thing I looked down.  I just had to step over her and run and get a camera to take a picture (one for a keepsake and to laugh at with her one day but also to show Daniel, who is sound asleep).  She looked so sweet and honestly looked pretty comfy, I hated to move her.  Well I did, I carried her to bed and  again closed my door and once again opened the door and here she is again by the door.  It's moments like this that just make you laugh.  I love being a parent.