Tuesday, September 20, 2011

back and bloggin

So I know I have been MIA in the blogger world.  I will be keeping up with this blog a bit more or will try so at least b/c I have now canceled my phanfare website.  I often ask new customers how they heard of me or where did they find me..maybe once in a blue moon they may say the phanfare website which was a picture site, 97% of my orders come from facebook. So I will post some items on this blog but most will be posted onto facebook and eventually I may put some on Etsy as well.  Here are a few pics of my latest work. 
Dish Towels make Great Christmas Gifts
Big Brother or Big sister shirts

Save those overalls and Lillipad can girly them up
blue/chocolate brown baby shower set

Go Dawgs! Check out The Lillipad on facebook for many more football T's